For me I think we should study how is the advance of the e-business, what is new method to the technology that could be use in hospitality management. Therefore, we should know our business objective that we use the ITs for what purpose and in the long-run what is the consequence for those investment.
But anyhow, I see that there will be more advantage than disadvantage in the term of using technology. The first advantage that I see is the fast growing and well-known to the world for internet user, second is to promote our website and can contact directly with our customer such as checking the room availability and booking via internet. Which can help us forecast the potential customer and also our cash inflow during each period.
Dear Group what strategic management plan according to our posted that you think it's the best plan to adapt and utilize in our plan?
ReplyDeleteFor me I think we should study how is the advance of the e-business, what is new method to the technology that could be use in hospitality management. Therefore, we should know our business objective that we use the ITs for what purpose and in the long-run what is the consequence for those investment.
ReplyDeleteBut anyhow, I see that there will be more advantage than disadvantage in the term of using technology. The first advantage that I see is the fast growing and well-known to the world for internet user, second is to promote our website and can contact directly with our customer such as checking the room availability and booking via internet. Which can help us forecast the potential customer and also our cash inflow during each period.
Absolutely yes.I think like P'Jiji that IT has adventage more than disadventage and our strategic plan should be web design for business.Is it good?
ReplyDelete